Monday, February 28, 2011

Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card

I just finished Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card.  I have read over 20 books by Card, my first one being Ender's Game, and every one has been a treat to read.  If you are looking for a great Sci-Fi read pick up a book by this award winning writer.

The main story of Pathfinder follows a young boy named Rigg who has the ability to see in 4 dimentions, time being the fourth dimension.  He sees the paths that people have taken in the past.  His ability along with those of his traveling companions allow them to manipulate time and change the past.

The book was a pretty long read, 660 pages but, it was so easy to follow the complex storyline and it was such a pleasure to read that I was able to consume it in 8 days.  The time travel can make it a challenge to follow what exactlly is happening and when but if you push though the confusion it works itself out.
Visit your library.  Pick up a book. And if you have a suggestion for my next read please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment